Monday, November 15, 2010

J-E-LL-O

I'm sure when the Jello company came out with their jingle about J-E-LL-O, they didn't expect it would describe how someone feels after a workout like today.

I did the stairs at Communications Hill this morning. I only made it 3/4 of the way up 2 of the times, but I think we did it 5 or 6 times all together (with crunches, dips, squats and lunges mixed in). If you don't know what these said death stairs are, here is a snapshot (I think a fellow boot camper counted 219 stairs one way):
This is just the first part.

My legs are jello. My ankle is iffy. BUT, I didn't die!! Bonus!

Thankfully I had a new boot camper to keep me company as it was slooowww going for me up those stairs.

I'm glad I did them and will actually attempt to do them again. Thinking I might add this in once a week for a new workout routine as a challenge when I am bored with the gym.

[Hey Lisa - Maybe next time we could spell "My legs are JELLO"]

No comments:

Post a Comment