Thursday, November 11, 2010

Where oh where did my Woooo Go????

This Woooo Girl seems to be missing her woooo! Not sure where it went or when it left, but it's definitely lacking - more like a "wo." Not very impressive.

Workouts are tough for me this week. Eating on plan is tough for me this week. I'm tired. Cranky. wah wah wah.

These are the weeks that will set this new me apart from the old me. The old me would've just said, eh, screw it and forgotten about it (until I got mad at myself for it later). This new me is still doing it . . . slower, bitching about it . . . but still doing it. These are the times that, when you get through it, make you so much happier in the end that you stuck with it.

I *know* all of this, but I'm still tired. Cranky. wah wah wah.


I have to remind myself of all the support I have right now . . . my awesome Booty Kicker team! The awesome ladies at my morning boot camp! My family, friends and co-workers! Thank you to all of you. I seriously wouldn't be continuing if it weren't for you (well, that and the money and the fact that I want to be #1). Woooo!

Oh, *phew.* One found it's way back! Off to find some more . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment