Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's almost time!!!

For those of you who have been following my boot camp travails, the Get Fit Challenge ends on Friday. That's TWO bootcamps from now!! As it comes to a close, I have some insight to share.
  •  I am eager to see who will win (me). 
  • I also know that I will be extremely happy if someone else wins (bullshit - I am NOT happy just being nominated! I have worked my ASS off and I'd better win! okay . . . I *might* be a little happy if someone else wins). 
  • It's all about getting healthy, not winning (okay . . . I DO agree with this one . . . but I still want to win)
  • No matter who wins, we've all tried hard and sometimes, no matter what, even if you give it your all, someone WILL be better than you (I agree with this 1000%)
All joking aside, this competition has done for me than I thought it would when I got weighed in and measured 8 weeks ago. It is more than about weight loss and gaining good health.

It has given me new friendships that I know will go on longer than this game.

It has pushed me to levels I didn't think I'd be able to achieve 12 weeks ago.

It has given me my love of fitness back.

It has inspired me to be better, try harder in other aspects of my life.

It has proven to me that you can make changes . . . that there are NO excuses.



I am excited for Friday! I am excited to weigh in (yes, I just said that)!

And, of course, I am SUPER excited to spend the $440!! Now . . . what to buy first . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment