Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I love Burpees!!!!!!!

I also love people who cut me off while driving, the neighbor's dog who starts barking before 5 am every day (again, another day, another post), and cyan (also another day, another post, but why not just call it BLUE?!?).

Sarcastic much?? Noooooo.

If you don't know what torture burpees are, click here. (note, I have NEVER seen someone jump as high as the guy in the video)

Okay, so I don't LOVE burpees. I can't even imagine a day when that would be true, BUT they are getting easier. A little teeny, tiny bit. Today was the first day that something hit me (and it wasn't another boot camper or a rogue car trying to take us early am exercisers out - speaking of that there are A LOT of people out and about before 6 am! But, I digress . . . back to burpees). I wasn't dying after doing 5. I wasn't actually dying after 10.

That is probably one of the biggest revelations for me about boot camp. It is TOUGH. It SUCKS at times. But, it's not IMPOSSIBLE to get through the class.

Besides that, I LOVE what these hard exercises are doing to change my body.

I am by no means an overnight-turned "athlete", but I can say, I may be a boot camp/early morning convert.

But, ask me again in a month, when Fall mornings have kicked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment